‘You saw me before I was born.’ Psalm 139:16 NLT
The psalmist wrote: ‘You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God’ (Psalm 139:16-17 NLT).
If you want to know God’s will for your life, pray this prayer:
* ‘Lord, you knew me completely before I was born, and you shaped me and destined me for a purpose.
* Give me a clear vision of all you want to do in and through my life.
* I desperately need to understand what the “hope of my calling” (Ephesians 4:4 NAS) is, and “the exceeding greatness of his power” (Ephesians 1:19 NKJV) to enable me to fulfil your purpose (see 2 Corinthians 9:14).
* Show me the gifts you have put in me, and how I can develop and use them for your glory (see Romans 12:6).
* Help me to think big and pray with boldness (see Ephesians 3:20).
* I want to be open and available for whatever you have for me, and not miss your blessings by being unprepared to receive them.
* Help me not to hold on to things or relationships that are not of you.
* I want to do your will with my whole heart (see Psalm 40:8).
*Only you know what and who is right for me.
* Help me to hear your voice, and give me the grace and courage to follow your leading when I am afraid (see John 10:4).
* May the desires of your heart become the desires of my heart.
Enlarge my capacity to believe that you can take what I have and multiply it beyond what I can imagine. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.’
Don’t forget! They that commit everything in God’s hand, see God in everything they do.
Scriptures: 2 Sam 12:1-14:20, Elk 7:24-35, Ps.118:10-18, Pro 18:7-9.
Remember! You Can Live Up In A Down World.